Langley Camera Club members cover a wide range in age and in expertise – everyone from beginners to those who are more advanced in their skills. Our members have a wide diversity of photographic skills and interests and we enjoy learning from each other.
When you join our club, you become part of an enthusiastic, vibrant, creative community of photographers who are passionate about photography. But don’t take our word for it. Check out the calendar of events to see the upcoming meetings. If you would like to attend one of our virtual meetings this fall, please contact our president Lorna Scott, who will send you a Zoom invitation.
Here are a few more benefits of membership:
- Opportunity to submit prints and/or digital images for monthly Evaluation Night
- Opportunity to submit prints and/or digital images for competitions the club enters
- Participate in club workshops, outings and events
- Discounts at local retail stores
We offer individual memberships for $75.00 and family memberships for $115.00. Memberships for 2021/22 are available now for purchase. Membership starts September 1st each year, and if you are a new member joining mid-year, your membership costs will be prorated starting in January:
- From January through March a single membership is $45; a family membership is $70
- From April through June a single membership is $30; a family membership is $45
Attention Returning Members
There is a $10.00 discount if you pay for your 2021-22 membership before September 30:
- $65.00 for Returning Individual Memberships
- $105.00 for Returning Family Memberships
After September 30, the regular membership rates will apply.
Pay For Your Membership Online
Once you’ve decided to join us, go to this page to complete your payment online.
You can pay for your membership in four ways:
- Go to this page and pay for your membership using your PayPal account
- Go to this page and pay for your membership using a credit card
- Pay for your membership by cheque
- Pay for your membership by e-transfer
If you prefer to send a cheque, please make it out to Langley Camera Club and send to the Treasurer, Colleen Walden, 1981 158A Street, Surrey, BC V4A 7M3.
If you prefer to pay by e-transfer, go to your bank and send the funds to email@example.com and specify that your funds are for membership dues.
Questions about your membership? Send an email to the Membership Coordinator.