Langley Camera Club Code of Conduct
Langley Camera Club members have a right to:
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect by the Executive Committee and other members of the Langley Camera Club hereafter referred to as the LCC.
- Socialize / participate in all LCC activities free from all forms of harassment and discrimination whether it be in person, Zoom meetings or online (LCC social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram etc).
- Voice their opinions, suggestions and request assistance from the Executive via established protocols: eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com LCC website: LCC.Suggestion.Box
- Treat the Executive Committee and other LCC members as well as their guests, and the staff and other patrons of venues (at the LCC meeting place or where an LCC function is being held) fairly, equally and with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct themselves in a legal and responsible manner which will not bring harm, cause embarrassment or injure the reputation of the LCC, its events, organizers, participants or sponsors.
- Only post videos, pictures, and other media on LCC Facebook, Instagram & other LCC venues that uphold the integrity and dignity of the LCC and its membership.
- Not physically or verbally harass others.
- Abide by and uphold the By-Laws and the Code of Conduct of the Langley Camera Club.
- Maintain a commitment to honesty and respect in all facets of LCC activities, competitions & other programs.
Breaches of this Code of Conduct:
- Any member not behaving in accordance with the terms of the Code of Conduct whether it be in person, Zoom meetings or online (LCC social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram etc) may be subject to disciplinary action.
- Reported inappropriate conduct of any member will be investigated by the Executive Committee and may result in a reprimand or a suspension or termination of membership in the Langley Camera Club as per the LCC Constitution and By-Laws.
- Disciplinary action, wherever possible, is preventative and restorative, rather than solely punitive.