Meetings April to July 2020
Because of COVID-19, all in-person meetings and outings are cancelled until further notice. However, the club is continuing to be active with virtual meetings via Zoom. Please see the calendar for virtual meetings scheduled. Members, please download and install Zoom on your computer or iPad before the meeting starts.
If you are guest and would like to attend a club meeting virtually, please email our president Sheena Wilkie, who will invite you to the next virtual club meeting on Zoom. All welcome!
April to July Virtual Meetings using ZOOM
- Wed. April 29 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Meet and Greet. Presentation on Visual Pursuits by Kayla Stevenson
- Wed. May 6 – ZOOM Virtual Meeting – LCC Executive Meeting
- Wed. May 13 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Cocktails and Cameras
- Wed. May 20 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Evaluation Night to review images and scores for May submissions
- Wed. May 27 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Program Night: Barb Cameron presentation on food photography
- Wed. June 3 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Locked Down Competition Photo Discussion. Winners discuss their photos with club members, take questions
- Wed. June 10 – ZOOM Virtual meeting – LCC Executive Meeting
- Wed. June 17 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Evaluation Night to review images and scores for June submissions
- Wed. June 24 – ZOOM Virtual Meeting – Daniel Venter is an Award-Winning Portrait Photographer who loves photographing people! Guests are welcome. More information in the calendar here.
- Wed. July 8 – ZOOM virtual meeting – Locked Down Competition Photo Discussion/ Winners discuss their photos with club members, take questions
All ZOOM meetings start at 7 pm
Featured image: Moon Over Vancouver by Karen Reynolds